Hua Hin Resort Condo Room Type
- One Bedroom : Standard unit with one bedroom, one bathroom, and one living room
- Family One Bedroom : Standard One Bedroom Unit with a partitioned small bedroom (bunkbed)
- Two Bedroom : Standard unit with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and one living room
- Grand Family Two Bedroom : Standard Two Bedroom Unit with a partitioned small bedroom (bunkbed)
Booking, Check-in & Check-out
- You call us / Line us / Email us.
- After booking, the fund transfer shall be made within one day. It could be faster during high season.
- Every time you transfer money, please notify us via SMS, Line, or Email about the transfer. You will receive payment receipt and check-in details, and other important information for your stay.
- The check-in time is after 15:00 (for high season, it could be after 16.00).
- You can receive the room keys at the condominium's juristic person. You will be asked to show the national identification identity for photocopy and to register guest information.
- The room keys must be returned upon departure at the condominium's juristic person. Check out time is normally before 12:00.
Terms and Conditions
- The property is private owned-accomodation. The service is not up to hotel level.
- Things you should bring when staying with us : personal items such as soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, and drinking water, tissue paper, and etc.
- A security deposit of 1,000 Baht must be transferred before booking is confirmed. The deposit shall be returned via Bank Transfer on Wednesday following the date of check-out.
- Room rates for holidays and long weekends are the same as the Saturday rate.
- Room rates for Songkran and New Year periods are 1,000 Baht higher from the Saturday rate.
- Room rates for day-off during mid-weekday (Like a Saturday or Sunday) equal the rate for Friday / Sunday.
- Change the arrival date is allowed, with 500 Baht fee, but the change must be notified at least 7 days prior to the arrival date. The room cancellation is not permitted if less than 7 days of arrival (cancelation not allowed).
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Make sure you bring your personal belongings before leaving the room. We are not responsible if you forget any of them in the room.
- Please limit a number of guests as given when booking. There will be a fee charged 1,000 baht per person per night for extra guests.
- If you have children and toddlers who cannot urinate or defecate by themselves. Diapers should be used all the time. If the bedding sets cannot be easily cleaned, you will be charged 1,000 baht.
- Please be careful about color drinks and foods such as red wine. If they spill on bedding sets, please immediately inform us. The housekeeper will help with the cleaning. If they cannot be easily cleaned, you will be charged 1,000 baht.
- Light cooking, such as boiling rice, congee dishes, toasters, hot food preparation, is permitted. Please refrain from heavy cooking. And please do not bring foods such as durian and steamed crabs to the room and keep in the refrigerator (the scent is very long lasting).
- Smoking in the room is strictly forbidden. You will be charged 1,000 baht for smoking in the room. You can smoke in the balcony.
- Pets are not allowed inside the residence. If found, you may be asked to leave the residence..
- Please help clean up and store cooking equipment and utensils, otherwise a cleaning fee of 300 baht will be charged. This amount will be deducted from the security deposit .
- Please follow the rules regarding the use of common area facilities, and dress accordingly for areas such as swimming pool and fitness room.